Monday, August 11, 2008

The not so live Olympics


Dear NBC and it's Offiliates,

I am an avid fan of the olympics. I have been a fan since I was concious of what the olympics were and I look forward to them with great excitement and anticipation.

The 2008 Olympics have dissapointed me significantly thus far and we are only 3 days into the games. My frustration stems from the lack of truly live broadcasting. 

I live in Phoenix, Arizona and every evening the east coast gets to watch some of the most exciting sporting events at the olympics live. I am only 3 hours behind therefore if primetime begins at 8 on the east coast it would be 5 here. Why not just play them live here too instead of make me and my fellow west coasters watch a replay of some of the most exciting events. 

I am hurt and upset NBC. Very very upset. I will continue to watch the olympics because of my love for them, but you can be sure that I will be avoiding NBC at all costs after the games have finished.

Sincerely,

Olympic Lover

1 comment:

Wendy Melchior said...

suck it up. you shouldn't have moved.