skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
jeepers
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
endinning
endinning - noun [en-DIN-ing]
1. an act or circumstance of starting something that finished something else
The olympics marks quite an endinning, I mean now we've got the democratic national convention and college and other really important things.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Jeeper Events
8/6 2:00 PM Made a belt.
7/13 1:16 AM I am a bad suitcase packer.
7/9 4:49 PM My sweat smells good and bad simultaneously.
7/3 2:00 PM Went to park during the day.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(25)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(10)
wtf
endinning
The not so live Olympics
plans
I could be a contenda!
i <3 mac
Cacti
separation as solidification
kiss kiss bang bang WM
songs
►
July
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
Me
Kristopher Dean
I'll let you know when I know.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment