skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
jeepers
Sunday, August 3, 2008
kiss kiss bang bang WM
Absolutely fantastic, characters (especially Robert Downey Jr.'s character) were very compelling and the strangeness of the plot and conventions of the film were hilarious and genius simultaneously.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Jeeper Events
8/6 2:00 PM Made a belt.
7/13 1:16 AM I am a bad suitcase packer.
7/9 4:49 PM My sweat smells good and bad simultaneously.
7/3 2:00 PM Went to park during the day.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(25)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(10)
wtf
endinning
The not so live Olympics
plans
I could be a contenda!
i <3 mac
Cacti
separation as solidification
kiss kiss bang bang WM
songs
►
July
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
Me
Kristopher Dean
I'll let you know when I know.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment